Here are 10 free workout videos and a daily calendar to get you into the best shape of your life in just 35 minutes a day.
Are you ready to get into the best shape of your life? Right on! We're with you. The LIVESTRONG.COM team is starting our 8-week STRONGER Challenge Monday, July 9, so that we can all start the new year off right.
You with us? Join our LIVESTRONG.COM Challenge Facebook Group to get tips, encouragement and motivation.
There are 10 FREE workout videos and a daily calendar (below) to get you results similar to those promised by popular DVD workout sets that you might pay more than $100 for.
Get a taste of the STRONGER workouts by watching the one-minute trailer:
Here's the STRONGER workout calendar. Click to get the larger size to print or download:
The STRONGER Challenge consists of 10 35-minute workouts created by former professional soccer player and celebrity trainer Nicky Holender.
Starting July 9, you can sign up for the challenge by downloading the MyPlate app. You'll get daily motivational emails that will include each workout video. The free STRONGER meal plans, shopping lists and recipes will also be available on the MyPlate app.
Kick off the challenge with thousands of others who are also doing the workouts by joining the LIVESTRONG.COM Challenge Facebook Group. The group, moderated by LIVESTRONG's contributing fitness editor and featuring input from celebrity trainer Nicky Hollender, will help you stay on track and motivated.
STRONGER 2018 8-Week Challenge Calendar
MONTH 1, WEEK 1
Before you start and/or on day 1, be sure to take your measurements and BEFORE photos (here's how!). It's important not only to see the progress you've made, but also because you can enter our monthly contest to win a $250 gift card when you show photos of your results.
DAY 1: Mon., July 9, 2018 — Challenge Officially Begins! Watch your day 1 motivation video, and then do the HIIT workout, FIRE.
DAY 2: Watch your day 2 motivation video, and then do the strength workout, IRON.
DAY 3: Watch your day 3 motivation video, and then do Nicky's signature workout, SOLDIER.
DAY 4: Watch your day 4 motivation video, and then do the recovery workout, REFUEL.
DAY 5 : Watch your day 5 motivation video, and then do the plyometrics (plyo) workout, IGNITION.
DAY 6: Watch your day 6 motivation video, and then do Nicky's signature workout, SOLDIER for the second time this week.
DAY 7: REST DAY — Watch your day 7 motivation video "The Importance of Rest Days."
**DAY 8:** HIIT workout FIRE
DAY 9: strength workout IRON
DAY 10: signature workout SOLDIER
DAY 11: recovery workout REFUEL
DAY 12: plyo workout IGNITION
DAY 13: signature workout SOLDIER
DAY 14: REST DAY
DAY 15 : HIIT workout FIRE
DAY 16: strength workout IRON
DAY 17: signature workout SOLDIER
DAY 18: recovery workout REFUEL
DAY 19: plyo workout IGNITION
DAY 20: signature workout SOLDIER
DAY 21: REST DAY
DAY 22: HIIT workout FIRE
DAY 23: strength workout IRON
DAY 24: signature workout SOLDIER
DAY 25: recovery workout REFUEL
DAY 26: plyo workout IGNITION
DAY 27: signature workout SOLDIER
DAY 28: REST DAY
MONTH 2, WEEK 5
DAY 29: HIIT (month 2) workout COMBUSTION
DAY 30: strength (month 2) workout STEEL
DAY 31: signature (month 2) workout WARRIOR
DAY 32: recovery (month 2) workout RELOAD
DAY 33: plyo (month 2) workout EXPLOSION
DAY 34: signature (month 2) workout WARRIOR
DAY 35: REST DAY
DAY 36: HIIT (month 2) workout COMBUSTION
DAY 37: strength (month 2) workout STEEL
DAY 38: signature (month 2) workout WARRIOR
DAY 39: recovery (month 2) workout RELOAD
DAY 40: plyo (month 2) workout EXPLOSION
DAY 41: signature (month 2) workout WARRIOR
DAY 42: REST DAY
DAY 43: HIIT (month 2) workout COMBUSTION
DAY 44: strength (month 2) workout STEEL
DAY 45: signature (month 2) workout WARRIOR
DAY 46: recovery (month 2) workout RELOAD
DAY 47: plyo (month 2) workout EXPLOSION
DAY 48: signature (month 2) workout WARRIOR
DAY 49: REST DAY
DAY 50: HIIT (month 2) workout COMBUSTION
DAY 51: strength (month 2) workout STEEL
DAY 52: signature (month 2) workout WARRIOR
DAY 53: recovery (month 2) workout RELOAD
DAY 54: plyo (month 2) workout EXPLOSION
DAY 55: signature (month 2) workout WARRIOR
DAY 56: REST DAY — YOU'RE FINISHED — CONGRATULATIONS!
How to Sign Up for the STRONGER Challenge
1. Download the MyPlate app for iOS and create your account. If you're on Android or don't have a smartphone, you can also use the desktop version. Make sure you set July 9 as your start date so you can be on the same page as the rest of the LIVESTRONG.COM community!
2. On your start date (we're launching our next challenge July 9th), you'll be able to log into your account and click on "Meal Plan" in the bottom navigation bar of the app. There, you'll have access to each day's meals as well as each week's shopping list.
3. For each meal and snack, track your calories by clicking the check mark next to each food or recipe. If you need to deviate from the meal plan, you can also enter foods manually from the "Track" tab on the bottom navigation. Just search for your food and click the "I Ate This" button. Also be sure to track your water intake from the "Track" tab.
4. Print out the STRONGER Challenge workout calendar and and follow along with each day's free workout video.
5. Track the STRONGER workouts in MyPlate. On the app's main page, click Exercise then search STRONGER. All of the workouts will be listed below. Select the one you performed that day.
6. Join our LIVESTRONG.COM Challenge Facebook Group to get daily tips, encouragement and motivation! You can also join the conversation in our community boards in the app ("Community" on the bottom navigation) and on desktop.
7. Do the workouts with us, cross them off the calendar and post about it in the Facebook group. We're cheering for you!
Readers — Are you joining us for the 8-week STRONGER Challenge? What do you think of the STRONGER workouts? What do you think of the meal plan? Are you having any trouble accessing and using either the workouts or the meal plan? Have you ever done a fitness challenge group before? How did it go for you? Have you joined our LIVESTRONG.COM Challenge Group on Facebook? Leave a comment below and let us know!