The fresh matcha color and the refreshing matcha taste make spring the season of matcha. Add the matcha powder to the bread. If you want to look good, you need to pay attention to it: the added amount of matcha powder should be sufficient, the temperature should not be too high when baking, the time should not be too long when baking, and it should be eaten as soon as possible after baking.
I often use polite words when communicating with outsiders: Hello, excuse me, thank you. Some people have heard that a smile is a bit embarrassing, some people will respond generously to your same polite language, and more people's expressions and words are indifferent. I didn't like the people who didn't have any expressions and replies at first. Later, I saw this article, "Training, letting you be different from others." I was relieved, so people will behave differently. On the temperament. There is a paragraph in the article that is particularly good: parenting is a universal value: caring for women, being considerate and thoughtful, talking about civilization, beinghave decently, keeping a smile when calm, keeping calm in times of distress, having the ability to love, and attaching importance to the family. Education has nothing to do with the rich and the poor. There is also uncultivated behavior in the first class of flying France, and people in the remote villages know the ethics and humiliation. The so-called education, simply said, regardless of your origin and background, try to be a better person. More than just a little better.
- 200 grams of high-gluten flour
- 15 grams of bamboo matcha powder
- 2 eggs
- 40 grams of milk
- 20 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2.5 grams of yeast
- 12 grams of butter
- 135 grams of red bean paste
- Pour the whole egg, milk and other liquid materials into the blender, add sugar and salt and mix well.
- Add the sifted high powder and matcha powder and sprinkle it into the yeast. The post-oil process is stirred until the expansion stage.
- After finishing the dough, carry out one to two times the size in the warm place.
- After the dough is exhausted, it is divided into 9 doughs of the same size and relaxed for 15 minutes.
- the dough into a round shape, add the appropriate amount of bean paste, pinch the seal, seal down into the mold into the warm and humid place for two to two times larger.
- put in a preheated oven, 175, 18-20 minutes or so, baked well.