Sitting alone, a piece of cake, a cup of coffee,
Probably the most enjoyable state, a bleak comfort,
Have fun with one person, make your own recipes,
Bring a good mood to yourself,
Just a basic cake, add chocolate beans,
It is rich to put together simple materials.
Things you need
- Egg yolk: 4 egg yolks, 52 grams of camellia oil, 60 grams of water, 90 grams of low-gluten flour, 42 grams of high-temperature chocolate beans
- Protein: 4 proteins, 50 g of fine sugar
- ACA oven temperature: 175 degrees, up and down fire, middle and lower layers, 50 minutes
- Heat the water and oil microwave oven for 30 seconds, mix and stir evenly, the water and oil are fully emulsified, the oil point is not seen, and it is a little thick state;
- Add the sieved low-gluten flour and mix well without dry powder;
- Add the egg yolk and mix it evenly in portions;
- the batter falls into a ribbon-like state;
- Add the powdered sugar in the protein three times and send it to the small hook state;
- Take one-third of the protein cream into the egg yolk paste and mix evenly with a spatula until the protein state is not visible.
- Pour into the protein cream bowl and continue to mix evenly;
- Add chocolate beans and mix them slightly;
- Pour the batter into the mold, shake it twice, and shake the bubbles inside.
- the oven preheated 175 degrees, put into the mold, baked for about 50 minutes, after the furnace is released, the inverted buckle is completely cooled and demoulded.